It’s only a Picture [Full speed ahead]
Today has been day full of learning about learning. This Picture sums up the day
Check it out here: Word of Mouth Book and The Word of Mouth Marketing Manifesto below
- Ethics come first.
- Happy customers are your best advertising. Make people happy.
- Marketing is easy. Earn the respect and recommendation of your customers. They will do your marketing for you, for free.
- Great service starts great conversations.
- Marketing is what you do, not what you say.
- Negative word of mouth is an opportunity. Listen and learn.
- People are already talking. Your only option is to join the conversation.
- Be interesting or be invisible.
- If it’s not worth talking about, it’s not worth doing.
- Make the story of your company a good one.
- It’s more fun to work at a company that people want to talk about.
- Use the power of word of mouth to make businesses treat people better.
- Honest marketing makes more money.
How to build better organizations together [LUCKc öppning]
Does your organization constantly put out fires? Are you coaching or are you telling your team what to do?
You can see Johan Lange’s full lecture in Swedish about his LUCKc-concept.